Hello Zoltan,

AFAIK 10.1.9 iFix2 does only include Log4j 2.17.0

Regards, Uwe

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Zoltan Forray
Sent: Montag, 3. Januar 2022 14:22
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect Plus 10.1.9.2

Can anyone here from IBM tell us what issues are addressed in ifix2?

Against better judgment, we jumped from 10.1.8.2 to 10.1.9.1 to mitigate Log4j
but are now having intermittent scheduling freeze-ups (e.g. suddenly all
policies/report schedules stop running/being scheduled) requiring a reboot of
the appliance.

IBM is infamous for releasing patches/updates but not updating the
documentation for many days later.  We have already opened a ticket for the
problem itself.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Backup Systems Administrator