From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Maness, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, 16 August, 2022 15:43
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] catalog.json

@Andrew Raibeck

Can someone from IBM please fix the paths for 8.1.15.1 clients in catalog.json
for auto client deployment downloads.  Below is an example.  All of the paths
for 8.1.15.1 are wrong.

"fileURL":
"https://public.dhe.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v8r1/Linux/autodeploy/v8115/8.1.15.1-TIV-TSMBAC-LinuxX86.exp";

This needs to be pointed at patches instead of maintenance.  My OC hub server
is failing to download packages because of this and has since 8/12/2022 since
the catalog.json file was updated.  I was hoping to get this resolved possibly
by someone from IBM in this forum instead of trying my luck submitting case.
Thanks.

Eric Maness
OA|ITSD|SDC
Work: (573) 526-0578