Michael,

>From the prior notes these are my assumptions:

1. You have HP-UX 11 64bit
2. You loaded Oracle 8.0.6 64bit on HP
3. You installed TDP for Oracle 2.2.0

If the above is true you should have the following directories on you
machine:

$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib64
$ORACLE_HOME/lib
$ORACLE_HOME/lib64

If you do not have the lib64 directories then that brings into question if
you really have Oracle 64bit installed. At the very least Oracle 64bit
looks for the libobk.sl (or the link) in the $ORACLE_HOME/lib64 directory.
Before I wrote you back last time I re-checked these directories on our
Oracle 8.0.6 64bit on HP-UX 11 and did a re-install of TDP for Oracle 2.2.0
to verify that this is all true. I found that if you do a make on the
library that you do indeed get the errors that you saw. What you need to do
is just make sure the soft links are there as I mentioned earlier and copy
the oracle64 to oracle. More importantly, though, you need to find out why
the lib64 directory is not there.

Hi Neil:

I deeply appreciated your advice.
I could not find $ORACLE_HOME/lib64/  in my system.
I found the libobk.sl in the $ORACLE_HOME/lib/ and I remove it.

I use ln command to link libobk.sl :
  ln -s /usr/libobk.sl/pa20_64/libobk.sl libobk.sl
It doese't work.
so I use the make command :
  make -f ins_rdbms.mk LLIBMM=/usr/lib/pa20_64/libobk.sl ioracle
It failed again.

Is it necessary that I must have $ORACLE_HOME/lib64/ directory in my system
?

Can I make a soft link : $ORACLE_HOME/lib/libobk.sl  ----->
/usr/lib/pa20_64/libobk.sl
to substitute  $ORACLE_HOME/lib64/libobk.sl  ----->