From: Patrick Sheehan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 10:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tivoli for Domino

Tivoli people

     I've configured two TSM servers to backup Domino databases and things
appear to be running rather smooth, but I have a couple of questions about
how certain things operate. First, I have two redundant mail servers that
cluster-rep. The TSM server is on the secondary server. When I restore a
database using the transaction logs and the point-in-time recovery it works
well except for when the primary server replicates the deletions again.
What is someone elses experiences/workaround with this? (I have a few in
mind but they are kind of sloppy, I'd rather restore and be done) Also, I
have many databases that have more than 30 meg worth of changes in a day
and I get the old "More than 30 meg has changed blahblah run Backup Db to
...., is there a flag I can set to increase or eliminate this error or just
do full backups every night (yuck)

TIA

Patrick