Van: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Namens Steve
Schaub
Verzonden: vrijdag 25 mei 2001 11:44
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: 3590 K-Cartridges on TSM 3.7.x

We are using 3590J & K carts in our TSM 3.7.3.8 environment.  We have had a
significant amount of K tapes that have gone readonly due to write errors,
though.  K carts do require 3590 drive uprades & new microcode.

Steve Schaub
Haworth, Inc
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/25 5:14 AM >>>
I'm being told by IBM that I need to go to TSM 4.1.1 to upport these. Is
this correct? Is anyone using 3590 K-cartridges on TSM 3.7.x?

Thanks

Bob Smith