We are using TSM 3.7 , TDS 2.1 , TSM Loader 4.2 and UDB 5.2 .
TSM Loader and UDB are at same NT machine.I have had similiar problem during
implementation.
on NT machine I defined user TDS who have sysadm and syscontrol prliviliges.After that
i created
database and tds tables  with user TDS.
 During DB2 ODBC setup i entered this user for  user id and password required to
access DB2
database.
After that problem was resolved.

                    Peter Thomas
                    <thomaspj@HOM        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    E.COM>               cc:     (bcc: MUSTAFA BAYTAR/ATIM/ICECEK)
                    Sent by:             Subject:     TSM 4.1 / TDS / UDB
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RIST.EDU>

                    12.06.2001
                    03:18
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

A colleague is working on implementing the TDS / TSM integration. We're
using TSM 4.1, TDS Core 2.1.1, TSM Data Loader 4.2 and UDB 6.1 (on AIX).

Any attempts to connect from the TSM Data Loader on NT to the AIX UDB
database is failing; we can however show that the ODBC connection IS working
(likewise, the ODBC connection to TSM 4.1 IS working).

Are there any guru's out there who have got this combination working and
would be willing to exchange a few eMails???

Thanks

Peter Thomas