From: Ken Sedlacek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 2:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ANS1075E **** Program memory exhausted **** error message

I have never received this error message in the client dsmerror.log before.

Outside of the obvious message meaning, what could cause this?

I have looked at the Tivoli error message on-line HTML, and can not find it
there. I even looked in the TSM 4.1 messages. Its not there either.

This message came from the TSM backup client on the TSM server.

Environment:
H70 AIX server, running AIX 4.3.3;
TSM server/client 3.7.3.

Comments??

Ken Sedlacek
Kyrus Corporation
Office: 864-322-4260; Cell: 864-444-8375
Text Page: 864-444-7243, follow prompts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kyrus IT Support  (Internal: 4399)   (Greenville: 864-322-4399)
(Toll-Free: 888-413-4399)