I was able to go to each of this URL's you listed

Marshael Morris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   McClean, Frank [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Thursday, June 28, 2001 2:12 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        IBM FTP devdrvr download sites

        I am unable to get into any of these sites to download Atape and
atldd::

        ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/devdrvr/
        ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/devdrvr/
        ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/devdrvr/

        Message says: connection reset by peer.

        It used to work fine on either IE or Netscape.
        Is anyone else having this problem ??
        Is the site down or is my pc broken ???

        Thanks,

        Frank McClean