I'm assuming it's the amount of data transferred.

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Gerhard Wolkerstorfer
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 5:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Antwort: Re: total # of bytes by each client on a daily basis

Bill,
when you fell in love with this table:
Do you know, what the value in the Field BYTES means ?
When the activity is BACKUP, is the value in the field BYTES the amount of
BYTES
TRANSFERRED or BYTES BACKUPED ?
I remarked, when a Node is backing up and some big files change during the
Backup (and TSM is retrying the files!) , the Number of Bytes transferred is
much higher than the Number of Bytes Backuped. And if you account the number
of
Bytes transferred, your customer wouldn't be happy !

Gerhard Wolkerstorfer

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (William Boyer) am 02.07.2001 06:00:39

Bitte antworten an [EMAIL PROTECTED]