From: Bill Wheeler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 10:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Archive Question

<snip>

07/17/01 06:49:45     ANE4961I (Session: 832, Node: F50_CLIENT)  Total
number of
                       bytes transferred:    70.15 GB

<snip>

07/17/01 06:49:45     ANE4964I (Session: 832, Node: F50_CLIENT)  Elapsed

                       processing time:            08:12:49

The number that I look at on a daily basis is Total Number of Bytes
transferred and Elapsed processing time.   It is the total number of bytes
transferred that fluctuates.  So you are saying that the number it shows for
the Total bytes transferred can be incorrect.  Is there a better place to
look to get the exact amount transferred?

Thanks in advance,

Bill Wheeler
AIX Administrator
La-Z-Boy Incorporated
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"WorldSecure <Freightliner.com>" made the following
 annotations on 07/17/01 14:41:35

[INFO] -- Content Manager:
The information contained in this communication is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive
it.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
phone if possible or via email message.