"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" wrote:

> Hi *SM-ers!
> Today, again all my client backups were hanging. Again I encountered a 100%
> full diskpool, but this time it was caused by a very long running backup
> stgpool.
> Migration was running, but waiting for mountpoints.
> According to the Admin Guide, migration processing has a higher priority
> than a backup stgpool, so the backup should be canceled due to mountpoint
> preemption, but it didn't!!!! So again I'm in deep s***!
> Should I report this as a bug to Tivoli?
> I'm running 3.7.4.0 on AIX 4.3.3.
> Kindest regards,
> Eric van Loon
> KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Check your server options for NOPREEMPT.

KR,

Horst SCHERZER                      e-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vienna University Computer Center   Phone:           (+43 1) 4277 x14053
Universitaetsstr.7                  Cellular:   (+43) 0664/60 277  14053
A-1010 Wien/Vienna                  Fax:             (+43 1) 4277  x9140
Oesterreich/Austria                 URL: http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~sc
begin:vcard
n:Scherzer;Horst
tel;cell:( +43) 0664/60 277 14053
tel;fax:4277-9140
tel;work:4277-14053
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~sc
org:Zentraler Informatikdienst Uni-Wien
adr:;;Universitaetsstr.7;A-1010 Wien/Vienna;Oesterreich/Austria;;
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Systems Programmer
fn:Horst Scherzer