mtlib -l/dev/lmcp# -qI > somefile

-----Original Message-----
From: <James> <healy> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 8:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TSM tapes out of Sink with Library manager

I was wondering if anyone has encountered this situation.

Environment: two TSM servers running on RS6000 v 3.7.4
Sharing the Same 3494 library

It appears that the library manager database is out of sync.
I run a checkin scratch of a range of vol sers and TSM says it can't check
in about ten because they are not scratches.
When I attempt to use the mtlib command to eject the tapes library manager
says they are not in the library?
Does anyone have a way to get the inventory from the library and put it to
a file so I can compare it with what TSM thinks it has in the library?