From: <James> <healy> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 2:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: TSM tapes out of Sync with Library manager

Thanks again to all who responded to my questions.
Can anyone tell me what the various categories mean such as
0190
019A
019C
FF00

"Richard Sims" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07/23/2001 01:44:29 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>