From: Francisco Reyes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 10:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Teaching others TSM

What is the best way to teach someone how to use TSM?
When I learnt it some time back it took me 3 months of setting up the
server and clients and just trying different things to get all the
concepts.

When I came back to the company after 2 years I found the setup was in
fairly bad shape even though of the two people that maintained it while I
was gone one went to training.

I think hand's on is the best training, but I don't think the two people I
need to train can be made available full time just to learn TSM.

What is the general consensus about the classes? Do they truly help new
users?