From: Francisco Reyes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 8:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Admin changes in last 2 years?

I was away from ADSM/TSM for about two years.
On the last two weeks I have been re-organizing a setup I inherited.

I am wondering what has changed from the day to day admin functionality in
the last two years I was away.

I still don't see a way to see why an scheduled client job failed. Even
though I only have a handfull of clients I don't see why this
functionality is still missing. After all there are companies out there
backing up hundreds of nodes. I don't think it is practical for those
companies to go to each failed client.

Any improvements with point in time backup/restores? I see an
"imagebackup", but from reading the description doesn't make much sense to
me. It reads pretty much like the same thing as a selective backup.