Hi Doug !

You can see the Client-Server Compatibility on website
www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/compatibility.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug McLauchlan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 8:35 PM
Subject: TSM Versions

>     Hi all, Is there a table/chart/grid anywhere that will show which
> versions of TSM client/server that you can run together. I have a TSM
Server
> at 3.7.2 and we have a trial version of HSM which is at 4.2 which also
needs
> the BA Client at 4.2. Can I have a version 4 client running with a 3.7
> server ???
>

>     Thanks  Doug McLauchlan
> DISCLAIMER: "The information in this email and in any attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the
addressee(s). If this email is not intended for you, you must not use, read,
distribute or copy it. If you have received this email by mistake please
call the sender immediately on 64-9-2620772 and erase the email and any
attachments, and any copies of the same. Internet communications are not
secure and therefore Woolworths (NZ) Ltd does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Woolworths (NZ) Ltd unless specifically stated."