From: Glass, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 2:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: LUN sizes in TSM hardware config

Does TSM have a maximum LUN size that a TSM Server will support?

We are setting up a new SUN/Solaris TSM Server environment, and want to make
sure our disk is configured with the correct LUN number and sizes-with
future growth accounted for.

We have about 900 GB to start with. Somebody suggested that we should define
20 GB LUNs, in anticipation of future growth.

Are there any solid recommendations available on this?
Thanks, in advance.

Peter Glass
Distributed Storage Management (DSM)
Wells Fargo Services Company