From: David Longo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 11:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: TDP SQL v2.2

If you're already setup you can got to "Services" and select
the service you want and then select "Startup" (I beliveve
that is it) and then it gives you a popup that allows you to select
what account the service runs as.  Generally you run as
the "System" account, but I have one system that has to
run as another account.

David B. Longo
System Administrator
Health First, Inc.
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/09/01 11:33AM >>>
WHere is the "login as" defined?  As a parameter in the setup of the
service?  If so what is the syntax?

Thanks