From: Lindsay Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 1:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Disaster Recovery - Question

If you have 20 tape drives, and you're trying to recover many clients,
you'll probably run into this:
Restore of system A has tape volume 0001 mounted;
Restore of System B ALSO needs volume 0001, so it hangs.

If you collocate your copy pool, this shouldn't happen.  But collocating
your copy pool is not recommmended.
Anyone have a good solution for this problem?

"WorldSecure <Freightliner.com>" made the following
 annotations on 08/15/01 14:28:10

[INFO] -- Content Manager:
The information contained in this communication is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive
it.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
phone if possible or via email message.