One of our NT servers is running Windows 2000 and TSM 4.2.  It is scheduled to run
and incremental backup nightly, and every night reports "failed".  After looking into
it as much as we can, we've determined the following:
 - The "failed" is a result of 4 unsuccessful attempts to backup opened files.  The 7
opened files are related to the logged on user, and the system registry.  When we look
at other servers in our system running Windows NT 4.0 with TSM 4.1.1, these files are
backed up into an c:\ADSM.SYS folder.  This folder does not exist in the Windows 2000
server.  Furthermore, when we run the gui for TSM 4.2 on the Win 2K server, there's
nothing in the System Objects.  I believe that should contain the registry data.
   We're in the process of upgrading approximately 50 servers from Windows NT to
Windows 2000.  Neither excluding these files, nor viewing 50 log files to verify
successful backups are desirable