From: Gilles Danan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 19:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Directory to restore not visible from GUI

We have a NT 4.0 client with TSM v 4.1.2.12 who cannot restore a particular
directory from the GUI.
The directory is not even visible from the tree, whereas other directories
placed at the same level are visible and can be restored normally.
What is strange is that files and subdirs within this directory have been
backed up (we see activity and entries in the DB) and we can see files and
subdirs using the command line (query backup command).

Can this be due to illegal characters in the directory name, so that it is
not recognized by the GUI.

Server is AIX with TSM 4.1

Thanks in advance.

Gilles Danan

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that
no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for
the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.