Can anyone tell me if -virtualnodename is a parameter used in version 3.7.
I'm trying to use it with a client and getting one of those great error
messages that says unknown system error look in the errorlog and the error
log says unknow system error look in the error log

"Prather, Wanda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 08/20/2001
01:14:08 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>