Hi,

Depends how many clients you have I guess - if you're backing up one or two
clients then I couldn't agree more, but if you're looking after SP's then
the gui approach might not be so appropriate. But hey, each to their own!!!

Rgds,

David McClelland
Tivoli Storage Management Team
IBM EMEA Technical Centre,
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Prather, Wanda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 30-08-2001
16:11:57

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>