From: Mark Hayden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 2:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Moving a node from a policy domain

We have a Policy Domain called Novell, with 25 nodes on it with backup
retention (25) and Arcive retention (365). What I want to do, is move 2
nodes off of this and create a new Policy with these 2 nodes. I am going to
have them go directly to off-site storage, or straight to tape and then
off-site.(to free up library) I want to keep the Historical data if
possible. Can I move 2 nodes of the 25 on one Policy to a new Policy
Domain???

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Network Administrator
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]