From: Andrew Raibeck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Expiration Problems

Have you checked the activity log to see if the commands are really
failing? Most likely the schedule definition for the EXPIRE INVENTORY
doesn't include the WAIT=YES parameter, in which case the command is
issued, and the scheduled event ends while the process runs in the
background. If you want the event to wait for inventory expiration to
comlete, change the schedule to include the WAIT=YES parameter.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The command line is your friend.

"Peppers, Holly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/05/2001 10:15