I've wrestled with one of those...

If I remember correctly I had to identify it as a DEC TZ89 and use element # 240. Looking back though had I had more experience with TSM I probably should have used the command line, seems whenever anything goes wrong the command line is the best way to go.

Patrick

Bruce Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

10/18/2001 10:27 AM