From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Mixed drives in STK library

You still can define a SCSI library over 9840 drives and manual library
over DLT drives. You then will be able to perform current backups on new
drives and slowly to migrate data from old cartridges. The drawback is that
you (or the operators) will be the tape robot ;-)

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

ORNESS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 17.10.2001 01:57:49
Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>