I've installed enough *SM versions and levels (including V4.2.1.0) on my desktop
Win2000
machine that I don't know which *SM client caused the problem, but ..

Whenever I try to start a Java application now (run a .jar file), I get a message that
this is a TSM
thing ... go away (more or less).  If I open File Manager and select "Tools", "Folder
options...",
"File Types", and scroll to the "jar" file type ... I see "TSM Jar file".

Reinstalling Sun's Java Runtime Environment returns JAR to "Executable jar file".

Anyone else see this?  Under what circumstance?

cheers, wayne
Wayne T. Smith                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System