You have a typo, should be "systemobject" not "systemojbect"

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia LeBlanc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 7:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EXCLUDE W2K "SYSTEM OBJECT"

Hi Andy,
No I'm not getting that error message.  It's telling me that
10/25/2001 15:08:18 ANS1036S Invalid option 'DOMAIN' found in options file
'C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient\dsm.opt'
         at line number : 51
         Invalid entry : ' Domain c:  D: systemojbect'

I've tried the Include.systemobject and that didn't work either.

We're using TSM Client version 4.1.2.

I know if you use the domain ALL-LOCAL the systemobject automatically gets
included.  But when you specify domains....that's the tricky part.
Thank

Here's what I have listed for the domain below:
Domain  C:  D:
Domain  SYSTEMOBJECT

When I look at the file spaces in TSM I don't show one for the system
object.

Does anyone know if I need to correct the syntax to get the system object
backup??

Thanks