From: Bruce Kamp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 12:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Moving 2 multiple tape pools

I'm about to start moving from 1 large tape pool to smaller tape pools.  I
was told I had to move all the data out of the large storage pool to the
smaller ones before I let the current data go there.  Is this true?  Also if
it is how can I ever get all the data moved to the new tape pools?  I have
approximately 200 - 300 tapes to move the data off of.......

Thanks,

Bruce Kamp
Network Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System