My Win2k servers have the following parameters and it works !!!

TCPBUFFSIZE         512      * max allowed
TXNBytelimit   10240    * KB (<= 2 GB)
TCPWindowSize  2048     * max W2K:2048, max NT4:63

rv

Steven Chaba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/12/2001 05:19:23
PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>