From: Matthias Feyerabend [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Lock acquisition failed

Hello,

we get reproducable errors on Windows2000 Server 4.2.1.7 running incr backup
from W2K fileserver:

ANR9999D dfutil.c(653): ThreadId<22> Lock acquisition (xLock) failed for
PoolId=1, cluster SrvId=0, Ck1=18, Ck2=1

Are these errors related to Server version, platform or to things like
bufpoolsize, logpoolsize?

Any answer appreciated.

Matthias Feyerabend