                  Retry Period:
                Retry Interval:
Last Update by (administrator): SERVER_CONSOLE
         Last Update Date/Time: 08/09/2001 10:04:06

-----Original Message-----
From: Kleynerman, Arthur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 10:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DB DUMP/ LOAD to DISK

Hello all,

I would like to find out whether I can do the DBDUMP/ DBLOAD to disk - the
problem is that I would like to do this on a test server which does not have
any tape drives or ATL attached to it. Any help/ suggestions are
appreciated.

Thanks (and Happy Holidays to everyone).
Arthur

---------------------------------------

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachment
thereto, is confidential and may not be disclosed without our express
permission.  If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent
hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any
attachment thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the message and all of its attachments.
Thank you.

Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses.  You should,
however, review this e-mail message, as well as any attachment thereto, for
viruses.  We take no responsibility and have no liability for any computer
virus which may be transferred via this e-mail message.