From: Kai Hintze [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 4:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: moving log volume

Greetings, Oh TSM Gurus of Greater Experience than I!

I need to move my transaction log to another volume. It is (of course)
mirrored, but only once. I am thinking that if I mirror it a second time in
the place where I need for it to end up, then some time when the server is
quiet undefine the original location, I should end up with two copies where
I need them.

Should that work? Cautions, warnings, queries?

Platform is TSM server 4.2.1.7 on AIX 4.3.3.

Thank you in advance for your insights.

- Kai.