You could also take a look at Bare Metal Restore - from VERITAS.  It was
formerly a TKG product, but TKG was aquired by and megerd into VERITAS.
 You can still get BMR for TSM from IBM channels.

--
Ray Schafer             VERITAS Software         www.veritas.com
Field Sales Strategy    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  +1 512 433 3300