What Resourceutilization number are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Magura, Curtis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 5:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Background / Foreground Performance Mystery

Tried Wanda's idea last night. Backup completed in what we expect the normal
time to be. This is using my logon (admin auth on the local NT resource
domain) and opening a window with the command dsmc sched.

Not sure what this tells us though.... I'm thinking this is still in the
foreground vs. an NT service? Starting to get way over my NT skills at this
point!

I've asked some of the local Intel support folks about dispatching
priorities and if/where they can be set. Are any of the NT savvy folks on
the list aware of anyplace that can be set on NT4?

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS
Gaithersburg, Md.
301-240-6305