From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Bruce Kamp
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 12:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: HELP Restore MS SQL Database

Tried that now I get the following error:
02/06/2002 14:04:08 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The file
'd:\MSSQL7\backup\Intranet_Data.MDF' cannot be used by RESTORE. Consider
using the WITH MOVE option to identify a valid location for the file.
02/06/2002 14:04:08 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Backup or
restore operation terminating abnormally.

Bruce Kamp
Network Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System
P: (954) 987-2020 x6008