-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Williams, Tim P {PBSG} [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: woensdag 6 februari 2002 23:00
Aan: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
CC: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; Qualls, Ted W {PBSG}
Onderwerp: TSM Restore DB Using 349X lib failes

The 349x's inability to auto-mount a tape to do a restore db is a known
problem.
APAR IC31865 was opened to
make sure that this change that took place sometime back in 3.7 gets
addressed. At this time it appears that the fix for this APAR will
be in the 4.2.2 level.

*something to look forward to...

FYI