From: Gloeer, Kirsten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 6:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Backup NT Server via SAN with Emulex LP8000

Hi,

We have problems to backup a NT Server via SAN with an Emulex LP8000
adapter to a 3494 library with 3590E1A tape drives. Has anyone tried
this? It is possible to access disks from the NT server via SAN and it
is possible to access the 3590E1A drives via an RS/6000.

Best regards,
Kirsten Glöer

Commerzbank AG          ZIT P 5.22
Mainzer Landstr. 151    60327 Frankfurt
Tel.: 069/136-22505     Fax: 069/136-25059