I have been given a couple of days to come up with specifications for a RISC based
server system to run TSM  for a 100 + node network.  The clients are NT/Win2K and
NetWare. The system must talk to the StorageTek 9490 - Powder Horn.  I figured that
among all the TSMers out there that have working RISC based systems  that someone
would already have specifications that I could quickly modify for my environment and
then bid out.  I would also like to know advantages and disadvantages for the
different flavors of Unix and vendors.  Also since I work for a local government
keeping the price low is a must.  Any help is greatly appreciated.