Bu this does not prevent tsm client to process all directories in drive C:?
What can be the solution?
Regards,
Burak

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        01.03.2002 14:43
        Please respond to ADSM-L

                        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        cc:
                        Subject:        Re: include/exclude for Windows NT

Hi Burak!
Remember that TSM reads the exclude and include statements from the bottom
up, so change it into:

Include c:\adsm.sys\...\* NTCLASS
Include d:\...\* NTCLASS
Exclude *\...\*