What is the syntax for the ADSM VARY ON command?
I think I might have to manually start the lun.

Marc Levitan
Storage Manager
PFPC Global Fund Services

                    "PINNI,
                    BALANAND             To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    (SBCSI)"             cc:
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:     Re: server won't come back up!

                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RIST.EDU>

                    03/04/2002
                    11:09 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

If u did not extend db that should not matter to come up .I think u need to
use dsmserv audit db cmd line with fix=yes option.