The TSM Servers are defined with categories (Private,Scratch):
        One: 310,311
        Two: 320,321
        Three: 330,331
        Four: 340,341

The Server option 3494Shared is set to Yes.
Library Shared is set to no.
Platform is AIX 4.3.3.9

"Davidson, Becky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/15/02 03:36 PM