Have you tried taking drives 0,1 and 3 offline to see if drive 2 gets a
mount?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jelinek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 12:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Question about tape drive utilization and the summary file

Is the summary file supposed to list all tape mounts for drives online to
TSM? I thought that I would use the summary log to determine tape
utilization. When I pulled the data, I discovered that we have been using
drives 0,1, and 3 but not using drive 2 (not a single mount in a month and a
half according to the summary table). And yes, the drive has been online to
TSM the whole time with no errors reported that I can find. Am I missing
something obvious? We have a 3494 library with 3590 drives.
Thanks in advance.

--
David Jelinek
Systems Programmer