From: Zlatko Krastev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 11 April 2002 4:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: HELP!!!!!!

There is no list of file identification on the data tape. That's why TSM DB
is designed for. If the DB does not point to data in the tape you can guess
but not be sure what actually is there. How did you reached this point
(DELete VOLume DIScard=Yes ??) ? If this did not happen as result of human
error let all us know.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by:        "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>