From: Andrew Raibeck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 14:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: TSM V5.1

Yes, and be sure to get the 5.1.0.1 Windows clients from the FTP site, vs.
the 5.1.0.0 clients shipped on the CD. As someone pointed out yesterday,
we now have a 4.2.1.32 client to address APAR IC33211 (The TSM V4.2
Windows NT-based client acceptor service may crash if improperly formatted
data is received from the HTTP port), and this APAR is fixed in 5.1.0.1 as
well.

For ODBC driver users, be sure to get the 5.1.0.1 ODBC driver as well.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The command line is your friend.

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/12/2002 02:42