From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 1:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TSM (ADSM) for OS/400 (AS/400) platform.....

I would like to know how folks who have an AS/400, backup their systems,
to TSM and their experiences (good or bad) !

Last time I visited this issue, IBM did not support this (last client
seems to be 3.x something) and you had to go to the HELP SYSTEMS/ROBOT
folks. However, I have not had much luck in searching their site for info.

Unfortunately, IBM seems to be updating the TSM client page (I keep
getting a blank page) !!
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  voice: 804-828-4807