From: Ward, Stuart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 2:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ADSM 3.1 - really need some assistance

Nick

Thanks for the response.  I have used the 'help' option fairly frequently
just recently it seems!  It does not, however, indicate any possible
solution to correct the page error and there are no other messages or errors
relating to the volume in question.  I thought that there must be some way
of 'fixing' the erroneous copy from the good copy.  The database is reported
as being 'in sync'.

I am stumped right now.

Stu