Title: Message
Here's an interesting one for us: periodically, a client will "decide" to perform a full backup during a scheduled incremental, regardless of existing file spaces or status of the client files or options in any way, shape or form.  Does anyone know of any setting or issue that would cause this to happen? It has happened about three times on three different clients in the last several months and the best we can come up with is a possible TSM database corruption.   Any idea's would be greatly appreciated, as always.

We're running TSM v4.1x on AIX v5.x with all flavors of Windows and AIX clients.

Regards,

Jon R. Adams
IT IPS BST Infrastructure
Premera Blue Cross