From: Lawrence Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 9:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ADITOCC table update

Does anyone know the circumstances when the AUDITOCC table is updated? The
reason I ask is I noticed that two archive storage pools were not included
in the copypool and added a script to include them. Checking the AUDITOCC
table after serveral days runs, and many an increase in the copypool tapes
produced, I noticed the ARCHIVE_COPY_MB was still at 0. Then I ran the same
commands directly from the console, no additional files were copied over,
and the firgures were updated.

Anyone know why this would be so?

NODE_NAME       BACKUP_MB       BACKUP_COPY_MB  ARCHIVE_MB
ARCHIVE_COPY_MB    SPACEMG_MB      SPACEMG_COPY_MB TOTAL_MB
TOLLCOLL        210898  210513  267898  267155  0       0       956464
TOLLDBMS        123110  122936  83058   83060   0       0       412164

Larry Clark
NYS Thruway Authority
(518)-471-4202
Certified: